Purchase order terms & conditions
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions set out general rules under which ABAKOSTEEL Company hereinafter Seller, undertakes to perform services indicated on the delivery order submitted by the other side hereinafter Buyer. These conditions cover the range of activities, which is necessary to fulfill commitment of both sides properly.
- Trade offers are treated as a basis for commercial offer, special offers and order confirmation, in which are defined sale conditions of specified batch at any one time.
- The Seller reserves the right to any modification, without prior notification to the Buyer.
- The Buyer when ordering , confirms that is familiar and accepts the following Purchase Order Terms & Conditions.
Acceptance and performance of the order
- Orders are accepted in the written form sent by fax to the number: +48 59 810 86 27, or e-mail addresses specified on the www.abakosteel.eu/contact-us web page as well as by phone
- Submitted orders are treated as typical at any one time, unless this will be referred to or concerted, otherwise agreed between the Parties.
- Specifications of the ordered foods, determining the thickness, size and type of material must be in accordance with the technical placed on the Seller’s website www.abakosteel.eu or commercial offer.
- It is appropriate to rely on the current trade offer in the orders or pre-determined purchase order terms & conditions. An order should have full company name, address and buyer’s Tax Identification Number (NIP) at any one time.
- Orders above the value of 1000 zł net are confirmed in writing by the Buyer. The Seller in the order confirmation sent sets out: price, terms of payment and date of execution of the order for a specific batch.
- The Seller is the full owner of the ordered goods and may request a refund until the payments are regulated by the Buyer.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to perform the contract, if the Buyer arrears with the payment to the Seller or when the merchant limit has been exceeded.
- The Seller reserves the right to require advance payment for nonstandard orders, even where other commercial documents state otherwise. The amount of the advance is determined by the Seller.
- Cancellation of the contract must be in writing at any one time. When the execution of the contract has already begun, the Seller reserves the right to mandating the receipt of goods despite sending a written cancellation of the contract.
- Ordered goods is reserved for a maximum period of three weeks, after this period the order might be canceled.
- Prices of goods are determined and given in a written order confirmation sent by the Seller. Prices are net prices and do not include VAT (Value Added Tax), insurance, packing costs, loading and unloading, as well as transportation costs, unless the agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is otherwise.
- The Seller reserves the right to a possible change in price, as a result of the increase in producer prices and raw materials which are not subject to the control of the Seller.
- Payment for the purchased goods will be carried out by the buyer on the day of delivery, unless otherwise specified or agreed between the parties.
- The buyer has the option a deferred payment if the business is running for a minimum period of 12 months.
- The Seller reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue payments (the amount of interest in accordance with applicable law). The period interest is calculated according to the balance due, from the date of the payment deadline for the receipt by the Seller all amounts due.
- All receivables are insured by the KUKE company of which the seller has signed an agreement to trade in debt.
- The Seller reserves the right to a possible change in price, as a result of the increase in change the terms of payment and trade credit in the event of late settlement of liabilities by the Buyer.
Bank Account Number: Alior Bank 96 2490 0005 0000 4530 7266 0763
Collection and Delivery
- Ordered items can be collected independently by the Buyer from the warehouse of the Seller.
Warehouse ABAKOSTEEL S.C.: 84-300 Lębork ul. Artylerzystów 4a
- Deliveries at Seller's expense, shall be carried out in accordance with established limits transport, which are:
1) The implementation of the whole contract:
Shipping corresponding to the invoice value above 500 zł net are sent at the expense of the supplier. In the case of other charged on the cost of transport is: 15 zł net or 18 zł net cash on delivery.
2) The partial implementation (available in the warehouse + deficiencies)
- The orders above 500 zł net (available from the warehouse at the customer's expense + deficiencies at the expense of the supplier) the cost of transport is: 15 zł net or 18 zł net cash on delivery.
Example: Order value of 700 zł net - available from the warehouse of 300 zł net expenses bear the customer + deficiencies will be provided at the expense of the supplier.
- Merchandise is issued to the person receiving the order only after the presentation of the authorization issued by the Buyer. On the authorization must be the first name and surname of the importer(receiving) and identity card number or other document with photo.
- In the case of unpaid obligations by the buyer in a timely manner, the Seller has the right to to suspend further deliveries until all liabilities have been settled. The Seller also has the right to cancel the current and all subsequent orders.
- The Seller has the right to charge the Buyer the cost of storage of goods, in the absence of receipt of goods by the Buyer within 10 working days from the date confirming the possibility of receiving.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- All goods offered by the Seller are warranted by the Seller or manufacturer's warranty of individual goods.
- The Seller guarantees that the defects arising during the warranty period, which prevent the operation of the product will be removed within 14 working days, from the date of notification of defects.
- Warranty is extended for the period from the date of notification of the defect to the end of warranty rep air.
Transport and storage of goods necessary to fulfillment of warranty terms and conditions:
- During transport all products should be protected from the weather,
- All products should be protected from change of position,
- A visual check of the components shall be carried out after each transporting,
- Do not strike or throw drop items,
- Items should be stored in an enclosed facility, providing protection against weather.
Manufacturer is exempt from the warranty and any obligations under the warranty as a result:
- Improper transport or unloading of goods,
- Improper assembly of the installation,
- Improper use of purchased items,
- Defects resulting from improper storage of the product,
- Design changes made by the user on their own,
- Formation of defects due to improper maintenance,
- During the complaint, producer shall deduct the equivalent of missing or damaged items, the fault of the Buyer or User and the cost of replacement.
- A necessary condition for the consideration of the complaint is a written document stating the message of the exact amount of the advertised product, the type of complaints and the number of documents related to a specific delivery (Invoice Number or WZ document, Order Confirmation Number).
- With complaints on the delivery of items taken from the courier company, the Buyer is obliged to provide all the information on the consignment note. Otherwise, no further complaints will be dealt with.
- The Seller undertakes to respond to the reported complaint within 7 working days of its message. When examining a claim which depends on factors beyond the control of the Seller, the answer will be a time limit for complaint.
- With complaints on delivery taking place through the shipping company, the Buyer is obliged to provide documents complaint within 1 working day from the date of receipt of the shipment by courier.
- Goods - subject to complaint are sent to the Seller at Buyer's expense at any one time.
- Before sending back the goods which doesn’t meet the expectations of the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to contact the Seller to arrange the references of purchased goods.